- Anthropology Multiuser Laboratory (AMUL) - Peabody 552
- Microscope Laboratory - Peabody 573
- Museum Research Laboratory - Peabody 574
- Zooarchaeology Laboratory - Peabody 35B, PI: Dr. Richard Meadow
- Ancient BioMolecules Laboratory (ABML) - Biolabs 5001, PI: Prof. Christina Warinner
Other Departmental Research Spaces (contact PIs directly for access)
- Spatial Archaeology Laboratory - Peabody 553, PI: Prof. Jason Ur
Laboratories Shared with EPS
- Crushing, Grinding, and Sawing Space
- Thin Sectioning Facility
Harvard Core Facilities
External laboratories within Harvard that Archaeology faculty, staff, and students can use (with permission and often required payment for access) - contact the facility directly or speak to the Laboratory Manager for more information about the existing relationship between the department and the facility.
Need Something Else
We also have ongoing collaborations with other labs which expand our capabilities so if you don't see something here, please contact the Lab Manager.