Fellowship Application Information
- Your application must be complete at the time of submission (i.e., ALL materials, including letters, must be submitted by the specified deadline).
- For all of the fellowships, all of your materials will be submitted directly to GSAS through CARAT,
- Please be sure to give your recommenders plenty of time to prepare the letters before the deadline.
- Recommenders will upload their letters directly into CARAT; if they have difficulty with the uploading process, they should be in touch with Monique Rivera (email@example.com).
- When applying for internal Harvard fellowships, students do not need to submit an official transcript from the Registrar’s Office. Instead, they may submit a copy of their grade report available online from My.Harvard. From Student Home, navigate to the Grades tab. Click View Unofficial Transcripts.